Lunch at Uno's before the aquarium
My favorite smiley cownose ray....excuse the flash
sawfish in the background
Up close to the rays....
Pappa becoming one with the sharks...
Look out daddy and Macy!!!!

The trip to the Ripley's Aquarium was really cool. They had so many exhibits and neat stuff too learn about. My favorite was by far the stingray tank and I had no idea how many different kinds there were! They played really spacey, floaty music and we just watched as they "flew" around in the water! Really neat stuff. We got to touch them, too, which I can live without doing again. A little too slimey for me!
The trip to the Ripley's Aquarium was really cool. They had so many exhibits and neat stuff too learn about. My favorite was by far the stingray tank and I had no idea how many different kinds there were! They played really spacey, floaty music and we just watched as they "flew" around in the water! Really neat stuff. We got to touch them, too, which I can live without doing again. A little too slimey for me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment