I did it!!! Finally, took the advice of my bestfriend, Leanna, and started blogging. I have been working on this for about 30 minutes now, not too bad, but I am starting over which is frustrating! Anyhow, I hope this works out because it is such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family that are far, far away(like Macy puts it!). I hope everyone continues to check in with us! Happy, happy new year!!!
Brothers in Hockey
9 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Elsa,
Looks like you did a good job. I love the pictures. If you need any help let me know. I am a programmer and webmaster for my department at VCU. Happy New Year. Cousin Barbara
ahh... i love it when you post pics so that i can keep in touch with ya'll. so, this is pretty cool! i'll call you soon to talk.
love ya
Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll make sure to check back often! We're working on going to Sudbury this August - maybe we'll see you in person then?
Post a Comment