THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 2, 2007








Okay....second post within the hour, but I couldn't figure out how to match the pictures with the posts??? Anyhow, we had a wonderful Christmas in the Greater Columbus area...including sweet PC! Spending time with everyone was great, but of course there is never enough time! Macy really enjoyed having some Bee-Sammer time and our porch party with the Kempffers and Ginters was awesome. That should explain the pictures, and maybe later I can learn to put a caption with the picture instead of cramming into one paragraph! I do have new year's pictures of us at home, but they haven't been downloaded yet. Maybe I will get to that tomorrow while Macy is at school!!!

1 comments:

Leanna said...

awww sammer and macy look so cute!! Call me and I'll tell you how to put words to pictures! I got your back girl! Cracking up at the party picture!! Love to you all!---Nana