THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adios Ol' awful, terrible floor, HELLO CERAMIC TILE!



Ryan did it!!! He made up his mind to get rid of our lovely old flooring and replace it(on his own + friends). At first, I was skeptical because the thought of my kitchen being disarray and non-functionaling was unimaginable to me! Plus...I didn't have faith it could be done in one weekend. Well HELLLLOOOO, did they prove me wrong! Thanks so much Jimmy, Adam and Dan for helping. Ya'll rocked and I am so impressed and grateful!

Awww Ryan, you know that "crack" kills!!!



1 comments:

Lulucarrot said...

Elsa! I have those same floors! Not the new ones, the old crappy ones. They are the bane of my existance! Who puts frigging white floors down? Congratulations, I hope I am as lucky as you one day. Tell Ryan to say no to crack!