THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 14, 2007

IT'S FESTIVAL TIME!!!

We went to a festival in Matthews, NC(10 mins from our house) about 2 months ago. Yes, I just now downloaded these photos. And I am making an honest attempt to get back on track with blogging and posting-so no harassing please! Anyhow, there were plenty of kiddie rides, games, cheap prizes, lots of fried foods, mean carnies, and great lemonade. It was hotter than _(insert something really, really hot here!) but we still managed to enjoy ourselves. We sweated a couple lbs off, got ripped off and drank really good lemonade~what's not to enjoy about that?!?

This was my favorite part....can you tell? Macy and I did the slide last year, and I want to compare the photos, but can't get my hands on the other one. I will put that on my "to do" list this week. And hopefully I'll have some fun comparison shots for your viewing pleasure!


Macy and Katarina

Macy and Ryan on the merry-go-round!


0 comments: