THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 8, 2007

PEACE AT PANACHE!!

LAKE PANACHE!!!!

After all of the wedding fun, we got to head to the cottage for a couple days of R&R. It was absolutley wonderful as always. The peacefulness of the great outdoors is consuming in such great ways. There are lots of traditions that take place out there as well. The sauna, the songs, the fishing, the outhouse, the moonlight, the loons, the canoe rides, the tubing, the bocci tournaments, the great bbq, and now......there is running water?!?!? No indoor plumbing(if you know what I mean) but I heard that was in the works for Summer 2008!







This is how we bathe all the babies, in the coppertub, which has been around forever. Macy wasn't too big on jumping in the water since it was so cold. Even after after a good sweat in the sauna wouldn't convince her. But she sure enjoyed being in the "tub". A little small now, but it got the job done!


Macy's outhouse.....

And the moment you have all been waiting for...........


Yes, this is my "favorite" part of the cottage.

Actually, I know you all have heard my horror stories and dreadfulness of the outhouse. And of course, Ryan had to catch it on film?! Thanks honey! Not a great shot, but I found it necessary to post so you can get a better understanding. Well, Elsa, if you don't want it on film, why don't you just close the door you say????

HECK NO!!!! I STILL HAVE TO HAVE THE DOOR OPEN AT ALL TIMES IN THERE...

call me a rookie, but that is how I roll!!!

Thanks Mumo and Pappa for a wonderful time!!!!

I know what a great shot to add after the potty shots, but I needed to lighten the mood back up!


Ti Ti and the kids!!!

Sauna lotay, sauna lotay...... (how does it go again Pappa?)

FISHING FOR THE LUNKER!!!!!
MACY'S FIRST FISH!!!!
This is not the lunker, Leanna, we were hoping for, but it'll do!!!!

SUCH GREAT MEMORIES MADE HERE!!!

0 comments: